Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 01:37:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog  (Read 4567 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 28, 2024, 04:25:24 PM »

What a disgusting human being.
How someone can justify this is beyond me. And then how she also killed the goat, the same way, because it would knock-over her kids, and dirty their clothes. Really?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 02:26:26 PM »

One of the most traumatic memories of my life is losing my dog. I was six. He got ran over by a car. He wasn't the best dog, objectively. He was a bit nippy at times despite being trained well (our other dog, throughout her 14 years of life, never once bit anyone). He got killed on the road back in 1997 yet I still miss him as he was my first friend.

This "woman" is deplorable and I hope she never sits anywhere close to power. Killing an animal shouldn't be something you brag about. It should be a decision that bothers your conscious and sits with you. Consider Old Yeller. In that story, the dog was rabid and killing him was a mercy, but, it was still treated and viewed as a heartbreaking moment.

This lady has no empathy. If you can't find it in your heart to understand smaller creatures, and your first resolve is to kill them, you have no heart. You have no empathy. You have no compassion. Someone without these qualities, regardless of their other qualifications, is absolutely and utterly unfit to be a heartbeat from the Presidency - regardless of party.

I was uncertain about voting at all this year, but if Trump picks her as his running mate, I will happily vote for Biden.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 12:54:27 AM »

LMAO.
Smiley
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2024, 08:43:59 AM »
« Edited: May 08, 2024, 02:38:58 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Here is the interview on Face The Nation with Noem.
Noem is quoted in her book as saying she "met with North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un," and describing him as a "little tyrant."

Yet, in this interview, she says she is glad this "was brought to my intention," and has "made some changes."  What the Hell does that mean?
How can you say and be quoted that you met Kim Jong Un, and then say it needs to be changed in your own book. She was already quoted as saying this.

All very bizarre, but I think she must be a related cousin to George Santos. Telling extravagant, wild stories of meeting powerful world leaders. They are both liars, who will say anything to try to elevate themselves, into something they are not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies