The Passing of the Constitution was NOT valid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:33:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Passing of the Constitution was NOT valid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Passing of the Constitution was NOT valid  (Read 6789 times)
ShapeShifter

« on: April 03, 2004, 03:54:53 PM »
« edited: April 03, 2004, 03:56:43 PM by ShapeShifter »

Sorry, but it was not done by an official person. It was done by a non-office holder. This vote IS invalid. We cannot have people hijack the process. For that, what is the point of having office position?

I call for AN OFFICIAL VOTE by an OFFICIAL PERSON.

I also call for, when the vote is done,

keep it SIMPLE and not complicated.

I like the recent thread wording for the voting thread.

No campaigning within the thread. Just keep it simple.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 03:58:03 PM »

No it did not. If the vote on PV was NOT official than everything else was not official.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 04:00:14 PM »

The only reason we let this go on, is because someone thought that somebody else OFFICIAL had approved of it.  The case is that NOBODY OFFICIAL approved of it.  Therefore this should be null & void.

I agree. The whole thing should be null and void. More organization should be done. Everything is a mess and chaotic. We also SHOULD NOT rush the establishment of our constitution.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 04:04:35 PM »

I've all about had it with shapeshifter's bullsh**t.

Good. I am tired of your bullshi* also.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2004, 04:08:37 PM »

Nym, Dan & Harry all approved it by voting in it. Shapeshifter's proposed rule was non-existent at the time of the vote. A new rule should not apply retroactively to convict somebody in the past of committing a crime-- because in that case we would ALL be guilty of committing a crime by participating in an invalid vote for the ratification of the constitution.

Dan voted for it because he thought that someone official had called for a vote on it.  I voted for it because I thought Dan had approved of it.

NO ONE IS OFFICIAL!?!?  Are you saying the President has no power Nick G.  Are you saying that the President was not elected?

Exactly my point. Happy to see, that this issue is not a partisan one.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 04:20:17 PM »

Since you, super, Shapeshifter voted against the pref. voting, but it passed, and you're trying to say it was invalid.

The contradictions should be dealt with in their entireties, without taking out the entire vote. The specifics of prefvoting should be clarified without taking out the vote on the idea of prefvoting which passed.

First of all, I did not even vote ON the PV part in the FIRST un-official vote thread. I kept it blank because I foudn the whole thing confusing.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2004, 04:26:03 PM »

Since you, super, Shapeshifter voted against the pref. voting, but it passed, and you're trying to say it was invalid.

The contradictions should be dealt with in their entireties, without taking out the entire vote. The specifics of prefvoting should be clarified without taking out the vote on the idea of prefvoting which passed.

First of all, I did not even vote ON the PV part in the FIRST un-official vote thread. I kept it blank because I foudn the whole thing confusing.

alright Shapeshifter, then why didn't you complain at the time that you didn't know what this issue was?

because It JUST came to my attention, by the way Beet, you voted FOR PV[not popular voting] So did you and NickG. You and him keep bringing it up about how we voted against it, and you voted FOR it. I will bet you, that the majority would find PV[not popular voting] unpopular.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies