After state takeover, NV GOP already writing bills to disenfranchise minorities (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:07:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  After state takeover, NV GOP already writing bills to disenfranchise minorities (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: After state takeover, NV GOP already writing bills to disenfranchise minorities  (Read 2928 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 12, 2014, 07:54:01 PM »

We didn't learn our from lesson from 2010. Will we learn it from 2014? Probably not.

Probably too late.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 09:37:15 PM »

Why don't they just declare themselves rulers for life and suspend all elections? That's practically what they want, total domination.

America has a safeguard for such things called the Second Amendment.

The weapons that the Second Amendment allows us do not fare well against flamethrowers, tanks, B-2 bombers, or atom bombs.

We may need a revolution much like those in central and Balkan Europe in 1989. I will not shed tears for an American Ceausescu,

The real safeguard for democracy is people willing to lie down in front of a tank. 
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 09:59:58 AM »

d) Or Social Security cards could have be reissued as photo ID?

My Social Security card is 40 years old, so it would show me thin, whisker-free, and with the sort of hair that women would kill for.  I'm not sure that I would like to be 16 again -- maybe 24.

Of course, if I were 24 I might also want to be in some country in which an American ID is useless.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies