Office of Governor Sawx - Come One, Come All (SPECIAL ELECTION AHOY) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 01:40:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Governor Sawx - Come One, Come All (SPECIAL ELECTION AHOY) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Governor Sawx - Come One, Come All (SPECIAL ELECTION AHOY)  (Read 22954 times)
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 15, 2015, 11:48:22 PM »

I'm glad you are interested in my idea, and whether you or Poirot win, I would look forward to our regions working towards developing connections in transit. Another possibility to consider is making a less costly Pittsburgh to Baltimore line, as currently there is already a line connecting Baltimore and Philadelphia.

I'd certainly be willing to work with you and Governor TDAS to make that possible as well.

You shouldn't count out the South on a project like this, I'd love to discuss with both of you, as well as Governor Simfan, and whoever turns out to be the Governor in the Midwest election about this.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 03:51:53 PM »

^ Do y'all mind if I copy and paste introduce a bill that's modeled after yours?
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 09:38:35 PM »
« Edited: March 31, 2015, 11:35:56 PM by Governor Flo »

all of y'all need to calm down.

sawx: in all reality, you should've appointed a laborite, since the good people of the northeast did vote for two liebors, and promising someone an appointment usually isn't a good idea

windjammer: there really was no need to start this, as i said, sawx should've appointed a laborite, but he's not even a member of the party, and it really does appear that every active northeastern laborite holds some sort of office

so both of you calm down, don't break any treaties that y'all have put into place (and that i'm barely aware of (and I'd like to know about)), and man up and tell each other you're sorry. we don't need any of this personal bickering.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies