Kentucky Governor’s Crime Plan: Volunteer ‘Prayer Patrols’ Roaming The Streets (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:50:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kentucky Governor’s Crime Plan: Volunteer ‘Prayer Patrols’ Roaming The Streets (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kentucky Governor’s Crime Plan: Volunteer ‘Prayer Patrols’ Roaming The Streets  (Read 2737 times)
SoLongAtlas
VirginiaModerate
United States
« on: June 02, 2017, 08:03:28 AM »

"Shame, shame, shame ding ding ding. But let me offer you a prayer!" Honestly, Bevin has become one the religious nuts off of GoT.
SoLongAtlas
VirginiaModerate
United States
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 07:09:08 AM »

We live in an age of mass incarceration, growing racial tensions, and serious questions of justice. One Givernor is actually trying to introduce needed reforms to our law enforcement system, and you people deride it as weak or incompetent simply because he is a Republican. Let's not forget that the prison-industrial complex was a Clinton project.

Exactly why do we "need" religious police?

And I'm opposed to it because it's a step towards theocracy, not because he's a Republican. (Or are you saying that all Republicans are freedom-hating theocrats? You might have a point, there.)

People walking around the neighborhood  praying with people is theocracy, is it?  Remind me then,  what is so bad about theocracy again?

Google "Iran theocracy" or "beatings in Saudi, stonings", etc.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies