Effigy of Hanged Sarah Palin is allegedly Halloween fun (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:51:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Effigy of Hanged Sarah Palin is allegedly Halloween fun (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Effigy of Hanged Sarah Palin is allegedly Halloween fun  (Read 2297 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 29, 2008, 01:06:45 AM »

What else would one expect from these left coast pinko commie ranting raving looney degenerate scum?

I used to live about 5 miles from where the effigy is.  Please don't insult me. Sad

I used to live closer than that to where it was. Sad
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 01:09:51 AM »

What else would one expect from these left coast pinko commie ranting raving looney degenerate scum?

I used to live about 5 miles from where the effigy is.  Please don't insult me. Sad

That's pretty hard to imagine.  I remember routinely slinging by West Hollywood when I went to school, and grabbing myself a cookie.  Good times...

I don't remember the name of the neighborhood I lived in. I asked my mother though, & she said it was about 3-4 miles away.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 01:16:18 AM »

That's pretty hard to imagine.  I remember routinely slinging by West Hollywood when I went to school, and grabbing myself a cookie.  Good times...

I don't remember the name of the neighborhood I lived in. I asked my mother though, & she said it was about 3-4 miles away.

I'll give you the figures of exactly how far away from my old house.  TO MAPQUEST!

Whoa, I was really off.  The approximate location is 1.38 miles from my old house. Tongue

I would too, except I have no idea where my old house was. I just know that I've been down Sunset Boulevard. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies