Senator Rand Paul: My dad is not going to run as a third party candidate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 05:01:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Senator Rand Paul: My dad is not going to run as a third party candidate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senator Rand Paul: My dad is not going to run as a third party candidate  (Read 1997 times)
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« on: May 09, 2012, 03:59:27 PM »

RT projecting Ron Paul to win 11 states.  This ain't over yet.
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 04:09:01 PM »

It's amazing that Paul is all about 'Liberty', and yet his nominaton depends on him hijacking the convention and party without winning a single primary or caucus. But then again, it's all for America right? Obvously abolishing the IRS and auditing the Federal Reserve will fix all our problems.

Only they are following the rules (Robert's Rules of Order and GOP rules) and the mainstream/Romney camp is the one pulling dirty tricks to stop them.  Oh, and abolishing the IRS would immediately put money back in the hands of citizens - boosting the economy.  Just read his plan: http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/ron-paul-plan-to-restore-america/
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »

RT projecting Ron Paul to win 11 states.  This ain't over yet.

Seems legit.

Yeah, yeah.  5 are actuall wins are reported by mainstream media, 6 are projections (conventions yet to occur).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies