Former Office of the Midwest Governor (Closed as of January 7th, 2015)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:53:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Former Office of the Midwest Governor (Closed as of January 7th, 2015)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: Former Office of the Midwest Governor (Closed as of January 7th, 2015)  (Read 23422 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: December 26, 2014, 01:03:54 PM »

As you can see here, I have a squirrel behind me, and that's because he's a mascot for this region to give hope and fun at the same time in reinvigorating the Midwest region! He's known as the Most Serene Squirrel, and don't worry, he doesn't bite. Feel free to meet him in a little bit and even take a selfie with him if you want!

I'd just like to welcome all of our new, young and excited Atlasians who recently moved here to the Midwest! You guys are awesome and it's continued proof that the regional Midwest Labor Party is more than willing to work with other parties and expand our opportunities.

As a committed former office holder in the Althing myself, I'm incredibly happy to see so many of you taking an interest in running for and possibly having the opportunity to represent the People's Region. Like I said before, I by no means want to be a polarizing politician, and this region has great potential when Labor has colleagues in the region willing to put aside petty differences to strive for common goals.

The way it's looking now, the next Althing, including the Archduke, will have 2 Federalists, 1 Laborite and someone from a third party. Through this, everyone's voice will be able to be heard! Hopefully Representative GAworth's common sense reform amendment of the Althing could expand those opportunities and increase the aggregate chances of a more open government.

I can promise you that the Midwest is in a comeback mode! We will continue to move forward and you can better believe it will stay this way as long as we abandon this region's past communist roots and move one step closer to an ideal region.

Thank you, and I think the squirrel can take it from here!

Most Serene Squirrel begins to breakdance on the floor to music that begins to play in the background as Governor FitzGerald walks off his podium.

L-M-A-O
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #226 on: December 31, 2014, 04:28:22 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Mr. Governor, this Act has passed the Althing.

Also. Considered that Vega has resigned, it's time to nominate a new Representative.
I will resign on January 2 and considered that the next Archduke election will be held (if I'm not wrong) on the 3rd Thursday of the month (January 15) and the vacancy will be 30 days within the election, the PPT will take all my responsibilities without an appointment by the Governor and without a special election.
Also... It's time to update the Midwest Vital Civic Thread. I could do it, but considered that it was updated by the Governors in all his history, I think that you should update it.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #227 on: January 06, 2015, 03:35:03 PM »

Where are you Governor?
GAworth
United States

« Reply #228 on: January 06, 2015, 05:35:32 PM »

Something I have been thinking for a few days now.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #229 on: January 07, 2015, 12:32:51 AM »

Admittedly, I was gone for the past week because of personal issues. Not really because of the holiday or anything like that, but I caught an unexpected flu a few days after Christmas which took a few days to get over.

I also had to work extra hours around that time because of New Year's rush + the days leading up to inventory night, and I'm starting a new semester next week so I had quite a bit to do to get ready for that. I apologize for this short absence, but I'm back now.

With that said, this office is officially closed!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies