Ron Paul rips the federal reserve
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 03:38:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Ron Paul rips the federal reserve
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Ron Paul rips the federal reserve  (Read 4511 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 09:56:34 PM »

RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 ......lolz.

i thought you democrats liked paul?

i dont.

he is a poorhater (who looks disturbingly sick).  i think paul should go get a physical and a battery of tests.  he doesnt look well.

He's alright. He is an interesting fellow. I just felt the need to do that. This thread deserved my outburst.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 02:25:03 PM »

Jeff,

I apologize for my coarse joking.

Peace, bro.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2008, 01:58:33 PM »

The goverment borrows and spends way to much and the federal reserve is always happy to print the money for them because it doesn't cost them jack sh**t to print a dollar and yet we have to pay interest on it with our labor.

Yo, my main man, your facts are jacked up.  You got your crack mixed up with your crank.  The Federal Reserve homies don’t print money to cover the Federal deficit, rather the government homies borrow the money from the public through the selling of bonds.  Basically the public is willing to front the government some cash in return for an IOU (a bond).

So, there is no need to go sportin a beef and poppin caps over a somethin your mind can’t comprehend. 

So word up: Instead of thinking you’re a man on a mission, you should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas. 

it's during times like this, where the Federal Reserve is printing money.  But, in this case, all the rest of the G7 is doing the same.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2008, 02:35:22 PM »

The goverment borrows and spends way to much and the federal reserve is always happy to print the money for them because it doesn't cost them jack sh**t to print a dollar and yet we have to pay interest on it with our labor.

Yo, my main man, your facts are jacked up.  You got your crack mixed up with your crank.  The Federal Reserve homies don’t print money to cover the Federal deficit, rather the government homies borrow the money from the public through the selling of bonds.  Basically the public is willing to front the government some cash in return for an IOU (a bond).

So, there is no need to go sportin a beef and poppin caps over a somethin your mind can’t comprehend. 

So word up: Instead of thinking you’re a man on a mission, you should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas. 

holy crap I suddenly love you

do you still?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2008, 03:20:46 PM »

Watching a video of Ron Paul ripping the federal reserve is like watching a video of Pat Robertson saying he believes in God.

It's nothing special or worth viewing.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies