Canada 2006 (23rd Jan) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:20:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Canada 2006 (23rd Jan) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Canada 2006 (23rd Jan)  (Read 93602 times)
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« on: July 16, 2005, 10:55:50 PM »

Every country has to put their conservatives somewhere.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 01:13:54 AM »

HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Has Harper dropped the ball?
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 09:20:20 PM »

The conservatives are moderate to conservative, but mostly center-left by U.S. Standards. And the Liberal's scandal is called Adscam, and yes, it's large.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 03:53:41 PM »

He's made the official announcement, I think.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 10:07:58 PM »

Brison will probably run for the leadership, but he'll loose. Belinda will run for the Liberal Leadership, and if she looses, she'll join the NDP (MichaelM's Dream!! Wink) and run for their leadership. Cheesy I'm honestly surprised she hasn't pulled any favors from Bill Clinton, after he pulled a few...ahem....favors from her. Wink
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 03:31:25 PM »

If the public continues to believe that Martin is not blameless for this scandal, then this totally shameless and poor excuse for a Prime Minister is toast, and well he should be.

The only principle that man who has no principles lives by is whatever he has to do to stay in power, lie, twist, distort, blame anyone and everyone else, he'll do it.

His motto, and the motto of his government is "Deny, Deny, Deny.  It's anybody else's fault but ours."

Martin is either lying, stupid, or incompetent.  Take your pick. 

Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 07:17:03 PM »

Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2005, 11:31:40 PM »

Can the NDP win in Saskatchewan? I hope so, but I have my doubts. They would if the ridings weren't so damn gerrymandered.
Well, Sask is to the NDP as Kansas is to the Democrats....they can be elected there, just not on the national level. Tongue
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2005, 11:50:33 PM »

Can the NDP win in Saskatchewan? I hope so, but I have my doubts. They would if the ridings weren't so damn gerrymandered.
Well, Sask is to the NDP as Kansas is to the Democrats....they can be elected there, just not on the national level. Tongue

What are you smoking Casey? Saskatchewan is the birth place of the NDP! They can very easily win in Saskatchewan.
The NDP could do great at the local level in Sask, but they can't win the rural ridings. If they win anything, it will be a riding or two in the south of Sask. Kansas is competitive in local races, but not so nationally. Sask is similiar. I think it will go reliably Conservative this time. The NDP will obviously make gains in B.C., Ontario, and Edmonton. This is an American's point of view, however. Wink Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies