The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 08:18:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 210216 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: June 15, 2013, 06:42:00 AM »

PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT "RACE" ON ATLAS EVERYONE.

Presenting a vaguely (unintentionally?) white supremacist post from politicus and an uncharacteristically truly awful, embarrassing post by mint. There's more and it's almost worse.

What? It's true. White people, especially white Americans, are horrible. They're responsible for the vast majority of death and suffering and subjugation in the world. They arrogantly believe that they've achieved their wealth and power solely by themselves, conveniently ignoring the generations of slavery and discrimination other ethnic groups were forced to endure at their ancestor's hands. They are culturally decrepit, holed up in their garish, soulless and earth-destroying suburbs, appropriating the culture and music and food of more creative peoples. F*** white people.

The Industrial Revolution and most of the technological and scientific breakthroughs that form the basis of today's advanced economy where created by white people.

Holding white people (ie Westerners) responsible for every humanitarian disaster in the rest of the world is ridiculous. Most victims of third world civil wars and atrocities as continued de facto slavery in places like Mauritania and Pakistan, oppression of women, gays and religious/minorities etc. owe their faith to traditions and prejudices emerging from their own cultures.
You cant continue to blame all the tragedies in the world on European/American imperialism. Asians and Africans enslaved, murdered, raped and tortured each other long before our palefaced ancestors arrived at their shores.

White people have created some of the most sophisticated and profound works of art, music, theatre and literature of any civilization.

Modern democracy and human rights (incl. the ideas of gender equality, antiracism and equal rights for sexual minorities) are the product of Western civilization.

The idea of racism is not limited to any one or so races.

And BRTD, what you are missing is when African Americans say that, they not doing so with the same intent behind the word as southern whites did. A better analogy would be Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://thefire.org/index.php/article/8552.html

you don't get it jbrase. this is what the left seriously believes. you are making the mistake of conflating colorism with 'racism,' like most 'white americans.' that is not what the left means by racism, at least not these days. their position is not logical. leftists like lief want you to believe 'white people' do not exist, yet are the cause of all of society's problems. there is no way to win with these people. you are guilty of 'racism' simply for being 'white' no matter what you do. unless you tow the leftist line, then maybe you could be forgiven for the sin of being 'white.'

Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 05:47:02 PM »

Generally anything from a leftist tends to fall into this category.

You are not a very interesting troll. Sad
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 07:43:21 PM »

Context -

Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 02:40:41 PM »

Obviously no one's going to put their iPhone on a bench in a park and walk away, expecting it to still be there in an hour. But what does that say about society? What does it say about us as humans that we can't even be entrusted not to take what isn't ours? And we believe this is a Christian nation? Please, America doesn't have the faintest clue about Christianity.

People are greedy assholes, it's not worth getting upset over.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 12:12:55 PM »

Jesus Christ guys, I was not being serious with that post. Kind of a poor taste joke, sure, but I think the Bad Post/Absurd part was pronoun I used, which was unfortunate but entirely unintentional - I imagine it will take me a while to get used to referring to Manning as 'her' etc.

I've got very little respect for Manning in general, sure, but I'd like to think however bad my posts may be I'm not known for uniroincally posting bro-ish conspiracy theories about why people have gender identity issues.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 02:33:45 PM »

Belongs in this thread because I don't know what kind of a person 'enthusiastically' supports war.  I don't care if it's just or not.  Heck, I wouldn't even classify my support of US intervention in World War II as 'enthusiastic.'

I don't see anything "absurd" about enthusiastically supporting a just war.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 06:25:01 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=178693.0
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 09:32:08 PM »

At this rate might need to start just automatically posting Snowstalker's future posts into here.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 07:29:43 PM »

Would I be giving him too much credit to suggest that maybe Cory's over-the-top reaction should be taken as a kneejerk expression of disgust at the actions of the individual the thread's about rather than a general policy? Bear in mind I've avoided most of whatever the Cory controversy is so I might be way off.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 02:10:32 PM »

Vapid celebration of the objectification of women and the imposition of beauty standards on said half of humanity.
Such claptrap... as if women are obsessed with their appearance only because of men.  Far from the truth.  They are obsessed with their appearance because of other women.

Quit putting women on pedestals... they are just as flawed as you and me... and much of the suffering imposed on them that is often blamed on men is actually self imposed or imposed by other women.

Oh, and also.. just shut up.  Thank you.

It's not because of men per se. It's because of capitalism.

Jesus Christ. Stop posting.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 11:14:48 AM »

Drug smugglers are in my opinion the only underclass of heathen who come close to deserving the death penalty and/or compulsory sterilisation, and the latter penalty should also be avaliable for alcoholics.
I hardly have any sympathy for drug smugglers and consumers who are awarded the death penalty, although I do for virtually all other classes of criminals who are.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2013, 11:55:52 AM »

The RSFSR, so as to spread the revolution and possibly assist the German uprising.

I'm glad that Snowstalker is living up to the moronic standard that a Deluge named after him entails.

I was just about to post that!

Doing woodshop at school has clearly achieved wonders in improving his intellectual ability.

Oh f off you tedious pseud.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2013, 07:17:11 PM »

Should be eliminated, replaced with full wealth confiscation/redistribution.

Motion to create a thread JUST for Snowstalker posts?

The Snowstalker Sage Shrubbery of Big Truths, Bravery and Edginess?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2013, 01:24:05 PM »

The root of black failures (for example) is primary cultural, and for trying to equalize everything doesn't make sense until THEY THEMSELVES do something about it.

Came here to post this but it's bad enough that it's worth quoting again.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2013, 01:24:14 PM »

The Democrats don't run Lenin for the Senate, our resident teenage pseudoMarxist reacts by saying he's rooting for a guy who accuses people of running crackhouses.

Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2013, 07:30:22 PM »

Snowstalker tells Al about history, disaster ensues.

Of course the USSR never fully caught up with the Western capitalist states, but to say that living standards didn't vastly improve when Russia went red is untrue. Of course, most of the heavy industrialization was under Stalin (who for the record is not a FF).
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 01:37:06 PM »

I've never been in a relationship, so I can't give you much advice, sad to say.  I mean, I can tell you how to get to fourth base in fifteen seconds or less, but my way probably isn't very practical.  Or legal.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 03:48:34 PM »

His original name is Barry Soetoro, and there is no evidence he changed his name back to Barack Obama. Its not necessarily racism, or birtherism, but the fact that his past is practically covered up in many ways. He did live in Indonesia and his religion was Islam. Of course he's not a Muslim now, but the names don't come from just nowhere. His grades are covered up, and the people he interacted with when he was in college was covered up. I can go on....
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 05:00:22 PM »

It's a shame BeccaM doesn't post any more.  The pictures she posted of herself showed her to be super smokin' hot.

The fact that the pictures weren't of her and that she was actually a dude are irrelevant.

To be fair you'd have to be some kind of depraved masochist to be a woman and post pics of yourself on this forum.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2013, 02:17:39 PM »

Snowstalker is part of the gang of sick perverts who insist that the "Update" is the reason they visit this site.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 07:59:35 PM »

Uh, he nearly caused WWIII. He was a scumbag who philandered across Europe while my poor grandma lived off of a can of ravioli per day in her one room apartment shared with her mother and another family.

Huh
How is this absurd? It was during the depression, not his presidency, if that is where you need clarification.

Are you some kind of Snowstalker-type who hates the wealthy on principle now?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 02:57:14 AM »

That is really kind of remarkably awful.
(At least those kind of threads are useful for rooting out the bigots).
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2013, 12:57:55 PM »

Continuing the archiving of this stuff for the (hopefully) inevitable moment in a week or two where he denounces this as racism.

I am a Marxist. I therefore stand against all oppressive systems, of which Islam is one.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 07:45:32 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=181771.0

cc: Comedy Goldmine

In which a random newbie posts his own home-made Hillary Clinton puff piece, hilarity ensues.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2013, 06:39:51 AM »

Not sure if troll post or¿?

Sweatshops get such a bad rap because of the conditions but if you asked any of those workers they'd be grateful for that job as they pay higher the most other jobs in third world countries. Similarly, sweatshops pave the way for economic growth eg. in the 60s Japan was full of them.

...this is a perfectly reasonable and commonly held economic truism, endorsed by economists as liberal as Paul Krugman. Neither bad, absurd nor ignorant.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies