Opinion of SuperCuts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:08:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of SuperCuts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Opinion of SuperCuts  (Read 8181 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: April 29, 2015, 08:18:10 PM »

I don't like SuperCuts.  I always go to Sport Clips.  They're a little higher, but they're usually pretty good.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 09:08:33 PM »

Obviously horrible. But I haven't seen one in a long, long time.

They have them at least 1 in every 4 major intersections in Oklahoma it seems like.  They seem to breed like rabbits.  (I don't know the exact number or intersection ratio, but they do have a bunch).
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 03:40:12 PM »

I usually go there when I need a trim. It's fine. And there are better substitutes for interesting personality traits than bitching about chains, FTR.

Well, you suck then.  And no, interesting people can point out how lame and tasteless this country is anymore.  I don't see your point.  Have fun in the future when Olive Garden is your only option to go out for an Eye-talian dinner.

I don't really disagree with your overall point about chains killing America, but put some ice on that huge rash bro.  Don't worry, the WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE is on its way.

Better not be a chain hospital.
Is there such a thing as a non-chain hospital?

I don't know about elsewhere, but the hospitals in Oklahoma City and Tulsa are autonomous, but with several smaller physicians offices and special care facilities throughout the city.  I don't know if that's what you mean when you say "chain"?

EDIT:  The only "chain" hospital I can think of here is the Cancer Treatment Center of America in SE Tulsa which has 4 other hospitals throughout the country.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 05:09:42 PM »

I don't get it. If you don't like them, just don't go there. I can understand not liking chains but why does everyone have to have the same preferences as you?

Who said you have to have the same preferences as me?  Why can't anyone in this place differentiate criticism and intolerance?  I find SuperCuts to be tasteless.  So I find going there to be tasteless.  But now we are discussing my attitude towards things.  It's not about my ideosyncracies.  It's about how this vapid hellhole of an economic system shatters even the relationship between a patron and his neighborhood barber.  It disgusts me because it's pattern with everything.  You would think the suits could leave a few small business owners alone.  But no.  They invade and conquer everything with their filthy, soulless chains.

I usually go there when I need a trim. It's fine. And there are better substitutes for interesting personality traits than bitching about chains, FTR.

Well, you suck then.  And no, interesting people can point out how lame and tasteless this country is anymore.  I don't see your point.  Have fun in the future when Olive Garden is your only option to go out for an Eye-talian dinner.

I don't really disagree with your overall point about chains killing America, but put some ice on that huge rash bro.  Don't worry, the WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE is on its way.

Better not be a chain hospital.
Is there such a thing as a non-chain hospital?

I don't know about elsewhere, but the hospitals in Oklahoma City and Tulsa are autonomous, but with several smaller physicians offices and special care facilities throughout the city.  I don't know if that's what you mean when you say "chain"?

EDIT:  The only "chain" hospital I can think of here is the Cancer Treatment Center of America in SE Tulsa which has 4 other hospitals throughout the country.

Obviously a joke.  But thanks for elaborating, Bushie.

Hospitals are not chains, yet.

I thought it was a joke, but just felt like opining anyway. Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 02:21:14 PM »

You honestly just sound like that stuck-up kid everyone knew who would give other kids sh**t because their clothes were from generic affordable chain stores. It's just a haircut.

I'm pretty sure my local barber shop costs less than SuperCuts.

Anyway, horrible (normal, sane)

No, as you see.  In a local barbershop there is an understood relationship between the patron and the owner.  Since you've been going there for a long time/converse with the nice person, you often will "tip" the person.  I know this sounds just awful, I mean, why should this disgusting peon get your hard earned paper money?  But hear me out.  Often this is mutually beneficial.  The owner/barber makes a little extra in his day of work, and you "feel good" for helping out a friend.  So that's where the extra cost comes from.  I know Mr. memphis says he does "tip" at these places, but he is a Democrat and by definition overly generous and well-meaning.  Ask Bushie if he tips at the Sportz Clipz.

Unfortunately, I don't believe I can answer that.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 08:50:17 AM »

You honestly just sound like that stuck-up kid everyone knew who would give other kids sh**t because their clothes were from generic affordable chain stores. It's just a haircut.

I'm pretty sure my local barber shop costs less than SuperCuts.

Anyway, horrible (normal, sane)

No, as you see.  In a local barbershop there is an understood relationship between the patron and the owner.  Since you've been going there for a long time/converse with the nice person, you often will "tip" the person.  I know this sounds just awful, I mean, why should this disgusting peon get your hard earned paper money?  But hear me out.  Often this is mutually beneficial.  The owner/barber makes a little extra in his day of work, and you "feel good" for helping out a friend.  So that's where the extra cost comes from.  I know Mr. memphis says he does "tip" at these places, but he is a Democrat and by definition overly generous and well-meaning.  Ask Bushie if he tips at the Sportz Clipz.

Unfortunately, I don't believe I can answer that.

Interpretation: My parents didn't give me money for a tip.  Hey don't judge!  The economy is so tough now days and I am above honest employment!

No, there is a forum rule in place that I cannot divulge personal information or talk about my personal life in anyway.  I don't feel like getting death points...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies