POLITICO/Morning Consult: Trump+6 against Warren (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 10:19:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  POLITICO/Morning Consult: Trump+6 against Warren (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: POLITICO/Morning Consult: Trump+6 against Warren  (Read 4108 times)
henster
Junior Chimp

« on: February 15, 2017, 01:03:46 PM »

Why did they only poll Warren?
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 04:27:52 PM »

I am already tired of hearing 'Pocahontas' and the Indian crap from the right every time with Warren. The indian stuff is emails all over again a seemingly insignificant issue that will end costing her the election. Her explanation on the whole thing is as unconvincing as Hillary's response to emails.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 04:32:23 PM »

The only real dirt on Gillibrand is big tobacco lawyer, flip flop on guns.  Warren obviously has her issues and I think Booker has major skeletons in his closet from his Mayorship. I'm inclined to go with the candidate with the least amount of baggage after the Hillary fiasco. It cannot be another lesser of two evils election.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 04:42:43 PM »

Baggage doesn't matter. What matters is whether people perceive the candidate to be on their side and looking out for their interests. Trump's legion of fiascos didn't touch him while Hillary's nothingburgers destroyed her because he was perceived as supporting the interests of a significant segment of swing voters while Hillary wasn't. That's why I still feel Warren is the best one out of these.

Warren's Indian heritage crap makes it seem like she is a opportunist liar. And that is how she will perceived when she is relentlessly attacked over it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies