Some of MAGOP already talking about primary challenge to Baker in 2018 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:55:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Some of MAGOP already talking about primary challenge to Baker in 2018 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some of MAGOP already talking about primary challenge to Baker in 2018  (Read 4723 times)
New_Conservative
United States

« on: November 13, 2014, 05:55:23 PM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_politics/2014/11/waiting_for_mr_right_conservative_wing_of_gop_warns_charlie

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Not that I disagree with some of what is said in the article, I highly doubt they will find a viable conservative that would put up any type of fight against Baker, and its too early to start spewing this crap anyways.
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 09:54:27 PM »

For crying out loud, he isn't even governor yet!  Please give him a chance first.

Exactly, it's ridiculous. I do like what was said about improving their brand and forming a better grassroots operation in the state though.
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 06:28:11 PM »

Is Baker pro-gay marriage pro-choice or anything like that?

He is pro-gay marriage and pro-choice.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies