1024 - Conservagreen Brigade Terrorist Designation Act (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:47:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  1024 - Conservagreen Brigade Terrorist Designation Act (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1024 - Conservagreen Brigade Terrorist Designation Act  (Read 1277 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 29, 2016, 03:28:32 PM »

Seriously, guys? Seven abstentions? I'm sorry, but that's pathetic.

I wholeheartedly agree. This is my fault completely, and will not happen again (I do not excuse my behavior, but I have had a bunch of real life stuff going on). I do concur with Clyde's statement that there should be a recess (or just taking out this lame duck session), as this time can be a bit of a confusing process. I think we also must essentially ramp up our congressional GOTV, and I will promise y'all that if I do become speaker I will try my heartiest to make sure each and every Congressperson votes (myself included definitely), because these are bills with serious consequences and we were all elected to put our unique input on them.

Until then we all must read what we're voting on, and do our damn jobs (myself included).

I thank both the Secretary and the Assemblyman (soon to be Congressman) for drawing attention to the peak of lunacy in our Congress.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 07:40:30 PM »

Aye, ftr.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies