UK Parliamentary by-elections, 2015 onwards (also devolved legislatures) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 04:38:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  UK Parliamentary by-elections, 2015 onwards (also devolved legislatures) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UK Parliamentary by-elections, 2015 onwards (also devolved legislatures)  (Read 86371 times)
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« on: October 26, 2016, 05:36:34 AM »

Will Vince Cable want to contest this seat? His neck of the woods.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 05:24:50 AM »

He's spot on when he says UKIP targeting Labour is laughable, and pretty much trying to copy the SNP.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 04:01:42 AM »

I've been thinking about this as of late, but I'm wondering what most of you might think. How do you think Brexit negotiations would have gone if May hadn't called a snap election in 2017? Would the parliamentary majority have made a difference?

Well I thought the whole point of calling that election was because the 10 seat majority the Tories had meant the soft Brexiteers and the ERG group both had too much leverage for May to be able to negotiate a deal and pass it. All it did was bring the DUP into play...what impact did that have? Maybe swung the momentum towards the hard Brexiteers?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies