Message to other Hillary supporters on this board...... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 02:41:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Message to other Hillary supporters on this board...... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Message to other Hillary supporters on this board......  (Read 2528 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« on: August 26, 2015, 09:37:09 AM »

Yes, her opponents convinced her to get a private server. Great point, thanks.

Maybe they convinced her to use one in the same way that they did.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 12:29:55 PM »
« Edited: August 26, 2015, 12:37:57 PM by Adam T »

305 classified emails and counting...Why can't either Clinton just say "I screwed up"? Seriously, everytime one gets caught in a lie, they double down like children and feed the psychodrama.
305 marked for further study. Out of tens of thousands.

She said she made a mistake, because it created this controversy, even though she did nothing wrong.

The servers were said by some to be 'unsecure' but I've also read other tech experts who say the opposite.  One question seems pretty obvious that I've never heard any typical dimwitted journalist ask: "we know that literally thousands of State Department emails and documents on their supposedly secure site have been hacked, has there been a single verifiable instance where HRC's private server was hacked?"

I'm not trying to excuse what she did. I've said already that I believe her use of the private server was to evade transparency rules and that I didn't like that.  But, in this she is no different than virtually every politician.  I had the misfortune of watching one of the Sunday morning political shows were I heard Jeff Greenfield, who is normally at least decent, say something like "Hillary was trying to compare using a private server as Secretary of State to a governor dealing with the tourism board."

Well, while I realize no governor said that, he and they can't have it both ways.  If governors claim they have the best training to be president because they are 'in charge of their state,' they can't then turn around and then say that all they do is help with promoting tourism.

The fact is is that governors' offices are in charge of negotiating secret and private contracts with firms who do business with their state, and they likely handle sensitive health information, at least for their direct employees, if not for all citizens of their state.  In short, their office is involved in all all the files that affect their state.  To say that a great deal of this information is not as important as the information the Secretary of State receives is, in my opinion, complete nonsense.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 10:29:08 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'd say that anybody who opposes legalizing medical marijuana on the basis that it will hurt tourism is a far bigger sociopath (as Jeb Bush did.)  And is also a complete loon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies