Describe a non-Jewish young white male Hillary supporter in the primaries (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 09:46:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Describe a non-Jewish young white male Hillary supporter in the primaries (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe a non-Jewish young white male Hillary supporter in the primaries  (Read 2543 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 01, 2016, 11:32:41 PM »

Agree with the others.
Educated or well-educated (in other words, not stupid).
Also, a decent level of ethics/morals.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 12:35:54 AM »

Yeah, didn't Clinton do pretty well with gays in the 2008 primary against Obama?  Has that carried over to 2016?

It has, except among the youngest group (<25), but I would say she still has a huge chunk of that group if it is below a majority.

This forum generally, but seemingly also the Clintonistas on here in particular, is/are way gayer than the general US population.  Not that Atlas is a microcosm for the primary electorate, but it'd be interesting to see some polling - sexual orientation is rarely an item in surveys.

Can you explain your description of "way gayer" ?
What exactly does this mean ? What makes someone more, way-gayer ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 12:47:19 AM »
« Edited: June 02, 2016, 12:54:46 AM by Mr. Morden »

Yeah, didn't Clinton do pretty well with gays in the 2008 primary against Obama?  Has that carried over to 2016?

It has, except among the youngest group (<25), but I would say she still has a huge chunk of that group if it is below a majority.

This forum generally, but seemingly also the Clintonistas on here in particular, is/are way gayer than the general US population.  Not that Atlas is a microcosm for the primary electorate, but it'd be interesting to see some polling - sexual orientation is rarely an item in surveys.

Can you explain your description of "way gayer" ?
What exactly does this mean ? What makes someone more, way-gayer ?

Stop trying to be offended by things. He didn't say individuals were "gayer". He said the forum was gayer. Meaning the percentage of the forum that is gay is higher than the percentage of US that is gay. His meaning was very obvious and if you really couldn't figure it out, you should be embarrassed.

First off, my question was not to you.
Second, I never said I was "offended" (not yet at least ... I need addl info re "way gayer."
Third, the quote says "the Clintonistas on here in particular," so this does mean "individuals" and not necessarily just "the forum."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies