She went there: Hillary releases ad about KKK's support for Donald Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 01:31:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  She went there: Hillary releases ad about KKK's support for Donald Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: She went there: Hillary releases ad about KKK's support for Donald Trump  (Read 3790 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: August 25, 2016, 06:09:20 PM »

It is not fair to tar someone based on who supports such person. As Reagan said, about kooks supporting him, is that they are supporting me, I am not supporting them. I think this ad is a waste of money. I don't think most folks think Trump is a racist. He's a nationalist, and a xenophobe, but not  a racist. Bashing Trump for his fondness for Putin is fair game.

In not so enigmatic ways he has drawn this support intentionally. No other major presidential candidate in the past few cycles has drawn this sort of support. If you want to vote for the guy, go right ahead, but don't make him out as not being a racist, because he is and it's fair game. He was racist long before he ran for President.

No, I don't want to vote for him silly. He has plenty of character flaws as it is. Among other things he is a narcissist.

Watch it with the name calling. If you have to name call, then perhaps the truth really rang home. You're not fooling anyone with that red avatar.

You are a GIANT douche if you think calling you "silly" is name calling, LOL.

(That was name calling.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies