The Iraq war vote today (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 02:38:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  The Iraq war vote today (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Iraq war vote today  (Read 724 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: February 11, 2007, 04:46:17 AM »

So.... do you really only care about one issue, or do you realize that there is more going on... and that this is a wider issue than you seem to give it credit for.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you post constantly about the War.  No one likes that we are still over there, but you seem to use any news you can get ahole of that is even remotley negative to use it for your case.  What happened happened... that's the way it happened.  Best we can do now is make the best of what happened.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 04:51:30 AM »

So.... do you really only care about one issue, or do you realize that there is more going on... and that this is a wider issue than you seem to give it credit for.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you post constantly about the War.  No one likes that we are still over there, but you seem to use any news you can get ahole of that is even remotley negative to use it for your case.  What happened happened... that's the way it happened.  Best we can do now is make the best of what happened.

No, I care about plenty of other issues, but only warmongers write off the Iraq war "as just one issue".

Yeah... well, I have a friend and a neighbor who were both just shipped over there again so I really don't wanna hear about how I am supposedly a warmonger because I look at the War in sensible terms as opposed to just thinking that "Bush lied... people died"... "The original cause wasn't true, so we should pack up and leave NOW" etc.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies