What Republicans must do and must do NOW (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:29:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What Republicans must do and must do NOW (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Republicans must do and must do NOW  (Read 4851 times)
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« on: March 09, 2016, 07:15:46 PM »

Why would Cruz be better for your people or your interests than TRUMP?

This is a good question.

Cruz is an extremely intelligent, principled, capable, political leader.

Trump is a self-centered, foul mouthed, megalomaniac, who lashes out when criticized, who does not have the temperament to be President, does not understand how things really work, case in point, a wall on the U.S. Mexico border.  We all know there is no way on this earth this will EVER happen.  His business acumen is not all it is cut out to be.  He appeals to hatred, racism, and bigotry.        

Who are you calling principled? The guy that held up the U.S. government so he could read "Green Eggs & Ham" on TV? Or the guy with a gigantic mural of himself on his office wall? Who are you calling capable? The man who joked about getting Persian sands to glow? Or is the "capable" leader the one who is not liked by a single one of his Senate colleagues--the very people responsible for passing his agenda?

Trump is a lot of things, but I doubt he's worse than Cruz. Republicans have a chance to actually try to shift the debate and tackle Clinton and her ilk on new ground with TRUMP, or they can try to fight the battles that they lost ten years ago with Cruz. Rafael, I'm sure, could be the fantastic leader of an undeveloped, agrarian banana republic, but his ideology is ill-suited for a modernized state after about 1850.

I want to see this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies