Comedy Goldmine V: A Tribute to Delayed Sequels with Over-the-Hill Actors (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:11:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine V: A Tribute to Delayed Sequels with Over-the-Hill Actors (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine V: A Tribute to Delayed Sequels with Over-the-Hill Actors  (Read 35327 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: June 06, 2008, 12:00:06 AM »

..and why the hell do I keep defending opebo? Smiley

Because you are an honorable man.  One's best defense comes from one's honest opponents.  Of course I would never use that term about anyone, and your explanation of my intended meaning is correct.  Thank you.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 05:04:55 AM »

Brilliant:

Favorite Jesse Helms moments--suggesting President Clinton better not come to North Carolina because he'd get shot, and whistling Dixie while on the Capitol elevator with Carol Moseley Braun.

RIP.

The Dixie part was hilarious! I've done that quite a few times myself...sadly though most Americans are to stupid to even know what Dixie sounds like.

If your fellow elevator-riders don't get your little joke due to ignorance of 'Dixie', you can always just scream n****r at them.  Not as subtle, but you'll be expressing your true self.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies