Opinion of the Black Panther Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 04:06:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of the Black Panther Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Freedom Party

Horrible Party

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 65

Author Topic: Opinion of the Black Panther Party  (Read 1439 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: December 05, 2013, 03:09:14 PM »

Vile, awful, terrible, what other words are there to describe them? I would certainly have supported what the FBI did to Hampton and Clark. The worst...

Time for a ban, methinks.

Look, are you seriously surprised/and/or mortified that I do not support the black panthers, and I support taking a hardline stance against those who actively advocate criminality and lawlessness. I mean, do you really think these people helped black people make progress against racist attitudes.

I mean, come on, a ban? Really? There are people on this forum who in every other post advocate the execution of innocent people using a guillotine. Should they not be banned too?
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 05:17:40 PM »

Vile, awful, terrible, what other words are there to describe them? I would certainly have supported what the FBI did to Hampton and Clark. The worst...

Time for a ban, methinks.

Look, are you seriously surprised/and/or mortified that I do not support the black panthers, and I support taking a hardline stance against those who actively advocate criminality and lawlessness. I mean, do you really think these people helped black people make progress against racist attitudes.

I mean, come on, a ban? Really? There are people on this forum who in every other post advocate the execution of innocent people using a guillotine. Should they not be banned too?

Tony's a little soft.....he's better on ignore.

Good to know you're defending a racist douchebag.

I will repeat this one final time, for the benefit of those who prefer to mind meld than to use their eyes. I. Am. Not. A. Racist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies