Amendment [to be determined] to the Atlasian Constitution (At Final Vote) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:37:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Amendment [to be determined] to the Atlasian Constitution (At Final Vote) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Amendment [to be determined] to the Atlasian Constitution (At Final Vote)  (Read 7517 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 16, 2008, 09:43:37 AM »

How is "regional inactivity" defined? ie, how long is a SoFA supposed to wait until he opens booths?

Well, "regional inactivity" would be up to the President or SoFA to decide (with both having to be in agreement regarding the need to open the booth).  In practice, I would say approximately 48–72 hours past the earliest possible start for the election/amendment ratification vote, which is right around when people start complaining.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 02:09:16 AM »

I like the Torie re-write.

I note the regional/federal concern DWTL has, but the smooth operation of the regions has a notable impact on federal government.  It is in everyone's best interest to make sure that booths can be opened and closed if regional government breaks down and fails in its responsibility to the people.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 10:17:37 AM »

Aye

I don't think my amendment will pass, but I would like it to be noted that I most likely will be voting against this bill if it involves the federal government being able to seize power from the regional governments on a strictly regional issue

This is not a "seizure of power."  This can only go into force if regions violate their own rules regarding election procedure.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies