Trump appoints Santorum as a policy advisor
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:48:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump appoints Santorum as a policy advisor
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump appoints Santorum as a policy advisor  (Read 759 times)
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2016, 05:05:28 AM »

Bad!
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2016, 10:33:47 AM »

I'm happy about this, but it's too bad he couldn't be on the top of the ticket instead.

Santorum winning a national race? The same guy who had the biggest electoral blowout of 2006?

I'm just saying I think he'd make a great President, though I definitely like Huckabee and Cruz better.  Those three would all bring real hope to America again.

Hope for whom? Certainly not religious or sexual minorities, or independent women. We don't want your moralizing, homophobic, and sexist rules governing our lives. If you want to believe in your god, pray to him, and follow his moral laws in private, go for it. But leave the rest of us alone. I've only been to church a handful of times when I was 8, it bored me to sleep, and I've never had any other interaction with religion since. Your baseless, unsubstantiated worldview is both foreign and anathema to me and millions of other Americans.

As for Santorum, the same guy who argued that legalizing same-sex marriage would lead to legalizing incest and bestiality, he'd be a joke if we didn't have a completely insane major party willing to listen to his ignorant, hate filled nonsense.

Hey, I'm a Christian, but I'm not a fan of Santorum so much. We don't need a atheist-Satanic government either, buddy. We don't need naked Satanists running around the country, burning churches and other satanic acts. We need a balance. We don't need a Christian theocracy, but a respect of all religions, and leave it to that.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2016, 11:59:10 AM »

What a time to be alive.

Santorum likely opened the can of worms that was the diluted GOP field we saw this year, right?
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2016, 12:01:46 PM »

More important is instructing Trump on how to explain his positions to voters in ways that make sense to them and not just where he stands on social issues.  In other words, take stands but don't be alienating.
I mean, what little he's actually said about his policy has been as polarizing as anything, so...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies