Office of Cranberry, Pacific Regional Senator - RESIGN (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 10:08:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Cranberry, Pacific Regional Senator - RESIGN (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Cranberry, Pacific Regional Senator - RESIGN  (Read 18057 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: October 14, 2014, 10:08:10 AM »

I'm not being given any job?

You go to hell and die.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 01:57:46 AM »

Finally we have the President who's got guts to do something out of the box.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 09:09:44 AM »

It's really disappointing that instead of engaging in constructive argument, the public opinion went hysterical. Even if the President's action was to be nullified by the Supreme Court (more likely than not IMHO), Atlasia would still benefit from what, without a doubt, would be a stimulating development.

It seems that the people at large are just unable to bear the slightest thought of changing more than cosmetic. When was the last time we actually did something out of the box?

The people like to take simplified view by blaming all the troubles on "terrorists and criminals", but the truth is, they are just consequences of this game being in constant stagnation. And no one has balls to break the stagnation.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 09:21:09 AM »

It's really disappointing that instead of engaging in constructive argument, the public opinion went hysterical. Even if the President's action was to be nullified by the Supreme Court (more likely than not IMHO), Atlasia would still benefit from what, without a doubt, would be a stimulating development.

It seems that the people at large are just unable to bear the slightest thought of changing more than cosmetic. When was the last time we actually did something out of the box?

The people like to take simplified view by blaming all the troubles on "terrorists and criminals", but the truth is, they are just consequences of this game being in constant stagnation. And no one has balls to break the stagnation.

I didn't necessarily have any problem with the proposal in theory; my objection was only that the peace agreement appeared to be blatantly circumventing our established constitutional process. While I can't speak for anyone but myself, I believe most of the "hysterical" outrage was based on the fact that major stakeholders such as the Senate and the Northeast Region were not consulted

I wasn't criticising you, BK. In fact, I'm convinced you did the right thing by bringing the issue to the court, which, as I said above, would be a stimulating development.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 02:14:36 PM »

I don't know why you are all beating up on Cranberry here, rather than the person who led us into this whole mess...

As I said many times before, the "whole mess" wouldn't happen in first place if not for much deeper Atlasia has been for a long time.

If one or two people were able to throw us into such a trouble, it speaks volumes of the game's condition.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 07:21:06 AM »

Cranberry did a wonderful job in such a difficult situation the government was when he took over.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »

What an exciting and competitive this race was Tongue
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 03:09:17 PM »

F**k Sad

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt