Candidate Declaration Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:13:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Candidate Declaration Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 ... 146
Author Topic: Candidate Declaration Thread  (Read 475312 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1100 on: August 05, 2009, 09:31:39 PM »

I should note that I had the exact same conversation with Torie prior to him running for Senate that Xahar has been having with Hamilton.

I remember that race. Too bad it didn't lead to anything lasting.

Yeah but my race is considered a toss-up, None of the Above defeated you in a landslide. Please do not attempt to criticize my electoral pursuits ever again.

Ah, refer to the April 2008 Senate election. I'm perfectly familiar with toss-ups.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1101 on: August 08, 2009, 06:49:44 PM »

Hey, guys !
We only have 2 people running for JCP. We need more candidates !
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1102 on: August 08, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »

Hey, guys !
Then run..Wink
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1103 on: August 08, 2009, 06:58:57 PM »

Hey, guys !
Then run..Wink

Probably more known and experienced people would be either more electable and a best senator. I think there are more than 2 people like this.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #1104 on: August 08, 2009, 07:01:12 PM »

Hey, guys !
Then run..Wink

Probably more known and experienced people would be either more electable and a best senator. I think there are more than 2 people like this.

Do you want me to run?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1105 on: August 08, 2009, 07:02:35 PM »

Hey, guys !
Then run..Wink

Do you want me to run?

If you want, why not ?

Anyways, I spoke about leftist people.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1106 on: August 08, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »

Hey, guys !
Then run..Wink

Do you want me to run?

If you want, why not ?

I am a leftist (progressive). Just because I have a blue avatar doesn't mean I share views with people like Jewish Conservative.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1107 on: August 08, 2009, 07:10:39 PM »

Hey, guys !
Then run..Wink

Do you want me to run?

If you want, why not ?

I am a leftist (progressive). Just because I have a blue avatar doesn't mean I share views with people like Jewish Conservative.

I have nothing against republicans, but I wouldnt call you a progressive seeing your political matrix. Don't take this as a critic, since this was supposed to be a partisan call.
Anyways, I have nothing against the fact you run, and would be pleased to vote for you after the two JCPers if nobody else runs. Wink
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1108 on: August 09, 2009, 08:42:14 AM »

How do you possibly get off calling yourself a "leftist"?  Name one left wing viewpoint that you hold.  Even if you can, you are more right than left, and you know it.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1109 on: August 09, 2009, 10:31:06 AM »

How do you possibly get off calling yourself a "leftist"?  Name one left wing viewpoint that you hold.  Even if you can, you are more right than left, and you know it.

I am a little bit of a fiscal conservative, besides that, I don't hold any right wing view points. I favor the preservation of choice, am supportive of gay rights, desire environmental protections for biodiversity, have vehemently opposed taxes that disproportionately affect the poor, desire health care reform, and am a fair trader. I have consistently opposed all religious nutjobs, only believe in cutting taxes during times of necessity (recessions), not just cutting taxes for the sake of cutting taxes. Let's be real, if we just campaign on tax cuts forever, pretty soon there will be no taxes left to cut, and I support a balanced budget mandate for at least 70% of budgets.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #1110 on: August 09, 2009, 01:49:53 PM »

I am a little bit of a fiscal conservative, besides that, I don't hold any right wing view points. I favor the preservation of choice, am supportive of gay rights, desire environmental protections for biodiversity, have vehemently opposed taxes that disproportionately affect the poor, desire health care reform, and am a fair trader. I have consistently opposed all religious nutjobs, only believe in cutting taxes during times of necessity (recessions), not just cutting taxes for the sake of cutting taxes. Let's be real, if we just campaign on tax cuts forever, pretty soon there will be no taxes left to cut, and I support a balanced budget mandate for at least 70% of budgets.

Then why are you in the RPP?
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1111 on: August 09, 2009, 01:55:57 PM »

Yeah to be fair, you sound a lot closer to the DA than the RPP.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1112 on: August 09, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »

The DA would be more than happy to welcome him!
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1113 on: August 09, 2009, 02:22:54 PM »

I totally agree!
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #1114 on: August 09, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »

The RPP is more than glad to have him
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1115 on: August 09, 2009, 03:10:18 PM »

Not sure if it's quite what you want to hear; but politically you are probably the closest to me :/
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1116 on: August 09, 2009, 03:28:30 PM »

To answer Swedish Cheese, Happy Warrior and Hashemite- although I am glad to support and work with the DA, the RPP is where I feel most comfortable at. People like myself and Vepres are welcomed into the RPP not because we are hardcore conservatives, but because we share common values with the party, including regional rights and federalism, and a proactive attitude. And despite all of the hatred DWTL seems to receive, I am proud to have him as Chairman- he has been one of the friendliest and most supportive on this forum. I think it is this kind of "grey area" where the RPP and DA share things in common that allow us to work so well together, and hopefully will be able to continue our relationship and desire for progress in the next Senate.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1117 on: August 09, 2009, 05:20:31 PM »

The LNF has nachos! Grin
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1118 on: August 09, 2009, 05:32:22 PM »

The LNF has nachos! Grin

The LNF has Xahar.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1119 on: August 09, 2009, 06:22:18 PM »

The LNF has nachos! Grin

The LNF has Xahar.

among other unesirables.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1120 on: August 10, 2009, 12:44:21 AM »

The LNF has nachos! Grin

The LNF has Xahar.

I have nachos! Grin
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1121 on: August 10, 2009, 09:22:19 AM »

To answer Swedish Cheese, Happy Warrior and Hashemite- although I am glad to support and work with the DA, the RPP is where I feel most comfortable at. People like myself and Vepres are welcomed into the RPP not because we are hardcore conservatives, but because we share common values with the party, including regional rights and federalism, and a proactive attitude. And despite all of the hatred DWTL seems to receive, I am proud to have him as Chairman- he has been one of the friendliest and most supportive on this forum. I think it is this kind of "grey area" where the RPP and DA share things in common that allow us to work so well together, and hopefully will be able to continue our relationship and desire for progress in the next Senate.
DWTL?  Friendly lol.  He's friendly til you piss him off once then he is a permanent douche. 
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1122 on: August 10, 2009, 09:26:08 AM »

DWTL?  Friendly lol.  He's friendly til you piss him off once then he is a permanent douche. 

To me, he is.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1123 on: August 10, 2009, 09:27:55 AM »

To me, he is.

Like I said just wait til you do one thing he does'nt like.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1124 on: August 10, 2009, 10:46:37 AM »

Is it possible to create a bitching thread and take it somewhere else? Theres like 5 pages of bickering where there shouldnt be.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 ... 146  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies