ARREST TMTHFORU94 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 04:27:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ARREST TMTHFORU94 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ARREST TMTHFORU94  (Read 3055 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: January 29, 2015, 06:24:22 PM »

Okay guys, can we stop being absurd for a moment and be serious? What exactly are you accusing Tmth of? I know that Tmth is a very real person who very much exists- people (although not me) have met him so he obviously cannot be Mercado. Unless there's something I don't know here. Please explain.

Otherwise I don't know what this is; it certainly isn't funny, so I'm at a complete loss.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 10:34:33 PM »

Okay guys, can we stop being absurd for a moment and be serious? What exactly are you accusing Tmth of? I know that Tmth is a very real person who very much exists- people (although not me) have met him so he obviously cannot be Mercado. Unless there's something I don't know here. Please explain.

Otherwise I don't know what this is; it certainly isn't funny, so I'm at a complete loss.

i think they're saying he was aware of napoleon's identity and intentionally kept it a secret? not sure

Well then let's be fair about this, and when I say fair I really mean fair- for the malefactor in the following case shall be myself. In a now deleted thread that can be seen through Google Cache, Oakvale made the following post:

So, yeah, Simfan has made some kind of strawman sock with whom to debate. That's interesting.

Curiously enough, I was eventually banned (and then, of course, unbanned) for creating two sock accounts, one of which was the one Oakvale was referring to and thus correctly identified. Now as Al posted on that very same page, it is all but certain that he saw oakvale's post. Why did Al not immediately contact the relevant authorities? Was Al engaging in "collusion and conspiracy" with yours truly? Should Al also be arrested and tried for treason, if we are to apply his logic to his own case? Oakvale? Who else was made aware of this yet did not take action until months afterward?

And before anyone asks what I'm getting myself into, keep in mind I've already served my time!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 02:00:43 PM »

This sets a very dangerous precedent. And for all this nonsense Fitzy is still in office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies