In light of recent events... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 09:36:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  In light of recent events... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which moderator is worse?
Inks

Torie

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: In light of recent events...  (Read 1694 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: November 11, 2013, 05:30:15 PM »
« edited: November 11, 2013, 05:33:20 PM by Chris Christie 2016 »

I am going to step in here and defend Torie.  The closure of the Update and the continued closure of the Update is purely MY decision and MY decision alone.  No moderator influenced my decision.  Torie wants the best for me.  Therefore He is urging me to keep it under lock and key.  I agree with Torie.  I am trying to move my life into a more responsible phase which is the cause for the Kenya withdrawal.  I have to focus on what's best for me, not what the Update viewers want.  I refuse to detract from the main purpose of the forum any longer and that is election and politics.  I thank my Update readers, but it's time for you guys to find another hobby.  It had long ceased to be fun.  The Update will NEVER be reopened.  I have NO desire to reopen the sick thread.  Torie is actually the good guy here, not the bad guy.

This will be my FINAL post in regards to the Update.  Period.  End of story.  I am not leaving the forum, I'm just leaving the Update.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies