Is Mark Everson being ignored unfairly? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 11:40:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Mark Everson being ignored unfairly? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Mark Everson getting ignored unfairly, when compared to who isn't getting ignored?
Everson is being treated unfairly

Everson is being treated fairly

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Is Mark Everson being ignored unfairly?  (Read 1863 times)
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 02, 2015, 11:38:27 AM »

He absolutely is; its a shame, too, because he's actually reasonable while also being conservative.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »

With Ben Carson, I agree but no one has ever heard of Everson, including me. Fiorina is known in the business community and more recently, GOP politics.

She is known in the business community as a failure and in GOP politics as a failure. Why losing a race for one office entitles her to run for a higher office is beyond me.

Yeah, back in my day losing a Senate race by 10 points was ground for you not to run for higher office again (let alone the Presidency).
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 06:59:43 PM »

With Ben Carson, I agree but no one has ever heard of Everson, including me. Fiorina is known in the business community and more recently, GOP politics.

She is known in the business community as a failure and in GOP politics as a failure. Why losing a race for one office entitles her to run for a higher office is beyond me.

Yeah, back in my day losing a Senate race by 10 points was ground for you not to run for higher office again (let alone the Presidency).
Jerry Brown ran for President ten years after losing an open Senate race by seven points to a Republican mayor of San Diego.

... but he was Governor for two terms.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies