House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:13:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton  (Read 918 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« on: June 30, 2016, 03:40:56 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yet another faux scandal goes up in smoke...how many times does this need to happen before the media and Hillary haters stop taking the bait?

Ah IceSper, but we, Hillary haters need only be right once. You and your Snow Queen, on the other hand, must dodge all bullets coming your way. Wink
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 04:17:32 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yet another faux scandal goes up in smoke...how many times does this need to happen before the media and Hillary haters stop taking the bait?

Ah IceSper, but we, Hillary haters need only be right once. You and your Snow Queen, on the other hand, must dodge all bullets coming your way. Wink

Ah Lube, but we, Trump haters need only be right once. You and your Grand Wizard, on the other hand, must dodge all bullets coming your way. Wink

Do you really think that Trump is going to be attacking Hillary but not the other way around? Trump's failed businesses, questionable comments, lack of experience, lies, and much more will be attacked. And unlike Trump, Clinton actually knows how to run a campaign. And while Clinton is running a campaign, Trump will continue with questionable comments, flip-flops, and lies until November when Hillary Clinton is coronated by the American people.

Trump is immune to attacks. It’s a proven fact.

The mere fact that you talk about coronation proves that you are against democracy and would easily accept an Emperor of the United States of America instead of a president. Or a Russian style Empress.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 04:31:09 PM »

So only you can use hyperbole? (I said coronation because you were kind enough to call her a Queen. My only problem is that the Snow Queen in her story wasn't very nice. I believe you made an innocent mistake. Hillary is fabulous.)

As for Trump's supposed "immunity," I suggest you check his poll numbers. Is he beating Hillary? Are his favorables good? Are they better than Clinton's? If the answer to all three of these is no, then maybe he isn't quite so immune.

The election is not tomorrow.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 04:35:51 PM »

She could probably commit mass murder at this point and most people currently supporting her would write it off as a right wing conspiracy.

I don't doubt that bit.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies