Trump: "Most likely I won't be doing the debate." UPDATE: He's out (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:16:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: "Most likely I won't be doing the debate." UPDATE: He's out (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: "Most likely I won't be doing the debate." UPDATE: He's out  (Read 8311 times)
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« on: January 27, 2016, 01:07:42 AM »

lol. If you call fundraising for wounded veterans pouting (i.e. actually making a difference instead of bickering about things that will never get done)...

lol because clearly sincere concern for wounded veterans is what's driving his decision...
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 02:50:48 PM »

lol. If you call fundraising for wounded veterans pouting (i.e. actually making a difference instead of bickering about things that will never get done)...

lol because clearly sincere concern for wounded veterans is what's driving his decision...

So? Sincerity isn't required to help people. Further, I actually think helping veterans is something Trump does care about, even if it isn't as much as he lets on.

Sure he might legitimately care about helping veterans but that's still obviously not why he's doing this. He's helping veterans as an excuse to skip the debate not skipping the debate so he can help veterans. Thus the crybaby view is accurate. Do you really disagree with any of this?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies