Trump immigration megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:48:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump immigration megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump immigration megathread  (Read 4213 times)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 28, 2017, 06:22:25 PM »
« edited: February 28, 2017, 06:37:17 PM by Blue3 »

Breaking News:
Trump to propose amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants tonight, as part of a compromise deal for comprehensive immigration reform

(I'll believe it when it happens... but this is a good signal. It obviously won't go as far as Democrats want, Trump to propose making them permanent residents though not on the pathway to citizenships, but that's something future campaigns can run on. It's still a step in the right direction... if it happens. We've been trying to do immigration reform since Bush in '06, then Obama in '10 and '13.)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 06:55:08 PM »

Greta Van Susteren on MSNBC. But I also saw someone else already made the thread here, with a source, so I'm expecting them to be merged (though I hope they keep this title). And since it's coming out during the address to Congress, you don't have to wait long for confirmation from Trump himself.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 07:02:50 PM »

How the hell can you post this and not give a source? The f**k?
He never, ever posts sources or even links. "I just heard Greta say it" is not a freaking source.
Yes I do, when I get it from the Internet (maybe once or twice I forget to paste the link).

But this was from TV, and it's been Breaking News for HOURS. Just check the news. It's why I put "Breaking"

And she didn't simply say it, they've been talking about it all hour and still are.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 07:23:22 PM »

"Trump to propose permanent residency for millions of illegal immigrnts (sic)"

"Bannon is reportedly trying to talk Trump out of repealing Obamacare"

PIVOT! PIVOT! PIVOT!

"immigrants" was shortened because I couldn't fit one more character into the thread title.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies