Bore/Nix for President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:07:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Bore/Nix for President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bore/Nix for President  (Read 28195 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: February 19, 2013, 03:20:53 PM »

I felt really bad that I didn't give you a higher preference in the last election. You've been doing a great job!!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 05:26:32 PM »

I didn't.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 08:51:07 PM »

Echoing what Griffin said. You should consider a Senatorial run!

Already recruiting another opponent for me, eh? Wink

Ideally you will stick to the two term tradition. Wink

That said, it will be very difficult for Labor candidates, even good ones like Bore, to win region-wide in the Northeast now that they have bussed half of their voters down south, as unfortunate as that may be.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 09:05:01 PM »

That said, it will be very difficult for Labor candidates, even good ones like Bore, to win region-wide in the Northeast now that they have bussed half of their voters down south, as unfortunate as that may be.

Bore is a trans-partisan figure and his service to the region won him respectable support from outside the Labor Party. Judging by the size of the Northeast, it certainly should be the region with the most inter-party cooperation and non-partisan attitudes, unless something has changed.

As someone who crossed party lines to vote for Bore and has been at the center of Northeast politics for about as long as I've been here (besides my stint in DC when I was President),  I'd have to agree. The inter-party cooperation and non-partisan attitudes have always existed here and have nothing to do with our size. The Mideast and IDS have been close to us in population, I think maybe the Mideast surpassed us once, but they haven't come close to us in cooperation. I'm not being critical of these regions, I think the polarization in the IDS is healthy for the region even if I think you went too far getting it there. Wink

I look forward to seeing Bore around here in the future- he's a great contributor and I like the way he approaches legislating. I just wanted to point out that the deck is stacked, so to speak. Bore will have to work harder now that Alfred and all the others have abandoned us. Sad
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 08:36:13 AM »

This will be difficult.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 10:11:06 AM »

Endorsed
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 11:11:44 PM »

Congratulations Bore! Matt was the toughest right-leaning candidate for that seat since Marokai (in fact, tougher).
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 02:09:42 PM »

Endorsed
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies