The Office of JCL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:39:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of JCL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of JCL  (Read 90774 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: August 03, 2014, 12:47:11 AM »

You'll get a Senate seat at some point or another. I could only give you my 3rd preference in the At-Large special Senate race, but if you don't win this one, you undoubtedly will become the next Mideast Senator or win a seat in the August elections. Despite us disagreeing on a lot of issues, you definitely deserve a Senate seat after your continued optimism to go for it plus you have a better family value record than just about anybody which the Senate desperately needs.  Good luck! Cheesy
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 01:30:12 AM »
« Edited: August 03, 2014, 01:32:30 AM by MW Speaker LeBron FitzGerald »

You'll get a Senate seat at some point or another. I could only give you my 3rd preference in the At-Large special Senate race, but if you don't win this one, you undoubtedly will become the next Mideast Senator or win a seat in the August elections. Despite us disagreeing on a lot of issues, you definitely deserve a Senate seat after your continued optimism to go for it plus you have a better family value record than just about anybody which the Senate desperately needs.  Good luck! Cheesy

I was just passed over regarding the Mideast vacancy again. Governor Riley has somebody going through the confirmation process. It comes down to a couple high level party mates who ruin the fun for me sometimes. Sadly someone from my own wing refuses to nominate me.
That's terrible especially when Riley refused to endorse you over Spiral, a Democratic-Republican for the Senate race. I mean, Cassius is at least better than Spiral, but it almost seems like Riley has something against you, a fellow conservative value voice.

If he does refuse to appoint you, then you should definitely try to primary Riley out in September. He's failed to be an active Governor as he promised and took a much longer LOA than he announced, good excuse or not. It's amazing he wasn't impeached and he could be a vulnerable Governor.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 04:02:19 AM »

Franzl is correct.

Moreover, the fact that voters have repeatedly rejected your efforts to win a Senate seat is a reason not to appoint you.
If voters haven't rejected JCL in the past for Assembly, then why would Mideast voters reject JCL in October as the incumbent, appointed Senator? Face it, he's a good fit for the region now that it's more right-wing and less competitive.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 03:24:08 AM »

Congrats JCL! Even though we disagree on a lot especially gay rights, a Senate with a Tea Partier who supports Christian family values is cool with me. You've definitely earned that Senate seat. Good luck! Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies