Bernie Sanders: "I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:07:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bernie Sanders: "I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders: "I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States"  (Read 9342 times)
henster
Junior Chimp

« on: March 06, 2014, 09:43:21 PM »

You all are overestimating Sanders he has very low name rec. outside of Vermont even among Democrats and I can't see him amassing the kind of money to help with that. Also he'd be 74 years old by the time he ran and what would be a grueling campaign for him at that age. And honestly I think Hillary would just ignore him if he ran I don't even think she's going to do any debates.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 11:10:30 PM »

Doubt he even breaks 1% of the vote a lot of Dems learned from 2000 the consequences of voting for third party candidates.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 12:02:28 AM »

Doubt he even breaks 1% of the vote a lot of Dems learned from 2000 the consequences of voting for third party candidates.

He's said that he has yet to decide whether he'd run as a Democrat or an Independent.

It doesn't matter even if he runs in the Democratic primary he is certain to lose and if he runs as an Independent he'd get an insignificant amount of votes.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »

Did you see how Bernie held up against Bachmann in a debate? She completely embarrassed him if he can't beat Bachmann in a debate I can't imagine how badly he'd do against Clinton.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies