Is Bernie derangement syndrome a thing on this forum? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:02:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is Bernie derangement syndrome a thing on this forum? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Is Bernie derangement syndrome a thing on this forum?  (Read 2680 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 15, 2017, 03:16:29 AM »

I was initially undecided and then I started to statements of multiple Red Avatar posters, and realized that in their own posts they proved something that many other posters on many other threads have exhibited.

Their obsession with Bernie Sanders and anger and rage appears so out of control that they blame his very candidacy for HRCs loss against DJT Trump!!!

Astounding.... every time there is any actual discussion of data and numbers, suddenly entire threads get hijacked because of their derangement syndrome.

If I didn't know better, I might suspect the presence of bots from some troll farm in Saint Pete Russia or a former Republic of Yugoslavia.

Unfortunately, that is not the case....

I have generally had much better civil and polite interactions with the overwhelming majority of Republican avatar posters on Atlas, than those suffering from Bernie derangement syndrome that are still obsessed on this issue almost a year since the November General Election....

Wake up, smell the coffee, time to move on to '18 and '20 instead of blaming Bernie Sanders because your candidate lost to Trump in GE....
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies