Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:14:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.  (Read 28135 times)
hopper
United States

« on: March 04, 2017, 11:58:38 AM »

Obama is not that stupid to wiretap Trump Tower unless one of his NSA people did it!
hopper
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 12:03:31 PM »

He is attacking Obama as if he is still the President. Remember, he called Obama a "very good man" in November, and now this morning he called Obama a Bad/Sick guy.
That was November in early December Obama caught onto that the theory that the Russians might have been favoring Trump to win the election. That's when Obama's NSA People made sure to leave behind "breadcrumbs" that a few of Trumps campaign people had contact with the Russians during the general campaign season.
hopper
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 12:05:28 PM »
« Edited: March 04, 2017, 12:08:10 PM by hopper »

Republicans are stuck on MUH OBAMA and MUH HILLURUH, completely unaware that they have the reigns now, and that they have to back up their bark with actual policy legislation (supposedly for the people).

How's that going for you?

Since they don't control the executive (that's controlled by an independent and cronies), they don't have the reigns at all. Of course they are too politically dumb to point this out.

The Republicans own the insane wanna-be dictator they nominated and elected.
The Republicans on the hard-right used to call Obama a dictator. I think Trump overall is as hated by Democrats as Obama was with Conservatives Republicans.
hopper
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 12:10:41 PM »

Republicans are stuck on MUH OBAMA and MUH HILLURUH, completely unaware that they have the reigns now, and that they have to back up their bark with actual policy legislation (supposedly for the people).

At least its a little better than the Dems big government policy agenda even though I disagree with some of Trumps agenda items.
hopper
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 07:02:27 PM »

Since they don't control the executive (that's controlled by an independent and cronies), they don't have the reigns at all. Of course they are too politically dumb to point this out.

The Republicans own the insane wanna-be dictator they nominated and elected.
The Republicans on the hard-right used to call Obama a dictator. I think Trump overall is as hated by Democrats as Obama was with Conservatives Republicans.

Trump's own press secretary has described his government as dictatorship.

And the GOP is backing him to the hilt. They own him. And it's going to destroy them. Hopefully forever.
I don't wish the Democrats would destroy themselves like you do with the Republicans  because I want a 2 party system that actually works and functions.

I don't know where you trying to get at that the GOP owns Trump. Can you explain more?
hopper
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 12:19:23 PM »

The claims by Trump that Obama(as Trump put it) or Obama's NSA people hacked Trump Tower seem Nixon-Esque to me. It kind of sounds Mafioso in a way as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies