Michigan poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 03:37:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Michigan poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Michigan poll  (Read 11479 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: March 08, 2004, 05:34:53 PM »

It's not just Nader.  Bush scoured FAR better in Minnisota in 2000 than any Republican since the 50's not including Nixon in 72 and Reagan in 84.  Minnesota is treading more Republican in general.  The presence of a Republican governor, Republican Senator and Republican state Senate should also help Bush.  I predict a 50%-48%-2% margin for Bush this year.

One thing that I haven't thought that was mentioned earlier, but in a different way is that Kerry HAS been campaigning non-stop.  He must be getting tired.  If he does than he is likly to make a few gaffes here and there.  This could hurt his standing with the voters.

Anyway, Bush is just starting to campaign so I would say (as I have before) that we can expect his numbers to take a jump here soon.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 08:26:25 PM »

I acctually have a theory that Buchanan never really left the Republicans.  I think that he may have been a plant from the GOP to break-up the Reform Party.  Think about it, Perot was nothing like Buchanan. Why would they switch?  Just a theory, can't be proved.  I don't care if it is true, it's a solid strategy.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies