I think I have the answer to all of these recent trolls... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 01:39:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I think I have the answer to all of these recent trolls... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I think I have the answer to all of these recent trolls...  (Read 4622 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 30, 2009, 02:36:25 AM »

Kids
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 08:18:33 PM »

I can half-deny Xahar being involved with Straha.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »

Xahar has basically claimed to have been behind it.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 07:46:07 AM »

Phil is wrong. CAtmusic joined the JCP and then left. All of these newbies have joined the RPP. All of them voted against Markokai excpet for one or two in the recent special election. I thought you were getting back into Atlasia, when clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

Roll Eyes

There was drama between Marokai and someone else but before that, Marokai and he were best buddies. I think they're close again. Whatever the case, before the falling out, Marokai clearly brought one (and probably) more of them in.

This isn't about Marokai though. That was just mentioned to show a connection that they have to people off the forum.

Phil most of the newbies are heading to the RPP. Even CAtmusic joined I think, eventough he is far more suited to the JCP. If we are going to go on these witch hunts you might as well have the right people you criticise, Tmth has far more control over these people then Marokai. You are chasing the wrong people, and there is no doubt about who is behind the whole thing and it isn't Straha. 

For possibly the tenth time, I'm not targeting Marokai. I said Xahar or Straha were behind this.

Replace Straha with Stark and you might be on to something...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies