I don't support gay rights. Is that homophobic? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:04:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  I don't support gay rights. Is that homophobic? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I don't support gay rights. Is that homophobic?  (Read 2845 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: October 20, 2016, 11:30:32 PM »
« edited: October 20, 2016, 11:32:36 PM by Ah! tout est bu, tout est mangé! Plus rien à dire! »

OP gets more and more homophobic as it goes on, climaxing in the final, sublimely ironic question.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 01:01:29 AM »

I am not sure. Do you have an irrational fear or aversion to homosexuals/homosexuality?

It is impssible to answer your question without knowing this.

The thing with adoption though. Do you really think it is better for kids to remain a ward of the state than to be raised by two dads or two moms?

I have no fear of homosexuals. Just sick and tired of this lobby group constantly playing the victim of having their rights suppressed. There are plenty of white straight men that have no rights or no representation but just accept what is dealt.

Two dads or two moms - the kid at school would get slaughtered from the age 8-16 and I think that is totally unacceptable for the child to suffer the consequences. Life is tough and kids will say things that aren't acceptable and the kid should not suffer the consequences.

A man and a woman should always be put first ahead of two dads for adoption because that is the best for the child. 

Man and woman in poverty, with drug addiction issues>upper middle class gay couple?

Obviously BlondeArtisit is homophobic, but let's not bring class into this, please?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies