Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 08:21:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update)  (Read 131815 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 27, 2014, 12:58:27 PM »

i dont understand why bushie doesnt pursue becoming a preacher.  he seems to love church (and church people).

could he pass a course in Biblical Greek?  or do the yahoo denominations not require such a thing?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 04:33:00 PM »

and you almost certainly have something else (six letters, begins with an 'a' ends with an 'm').

you wouldn't be saying this but for Bushie's self-reported ability to recall specific dates (?)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 06:55:46 PM »

When I say it will be ending soon, I don't mean anytime in the immediate future.  I believe we are somewhere between 7 and 10 years away.  That's my best guess.  However, the Bible clearly says no one knows the day nor the hour that the Son of man will return, but based on current events especially in Europe and the Middle East, I think we can get an idea.

Since we don't officially know when it's going to end, it is still vital to live life as normal and go out and be a witness to the unbelievers.  Note, in Christianity that is gently, lovingly talking and praying with them.  Parts of Islam is much more forceful and violent to unbelievers.
7 to 10 years? That's extremely soon, not just on a geological time frame, but even in the life of a person . Is that why you live the way you do? I'd probably be up to a lot of crazy shenanigans too if I were convinced there was no need to plan for anything past 2024.  You'd still be the better Updater by far though. I'm more than happy to give you that.

Bushie thinks eternity spans 7000 years.  Only 2014 of them meaningful.  7-10 is a decent chuck of that. 

I'm not sure that he's a doctrinaire YEC.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 12:05:26 PM »

Install AutoCAD on your laptop. And get the tablet edition...

Better yet, sell all these distracting superfluous electronics for money.

That's the thing, AutoCAD was a gift from my school for being a student.  Now that I am no longer a current student, I doubt I could download it on a second machine for a second, older, machine.  AutoCAD is a mighty expensive software.  The following website has the price tag at $1,680.

http://www.autodesk.com/store/autocad

can we find a pirate-able version?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 11:36:38 PM »

yo Bushie, bring the DayQuil with you.  take a nice slug right before you head in.  maybe take some loratadine too if you have any.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 12:36:15 AM »

Maybe Bushie should be a firefighter. Not only is the job usually just sitting around doing nothing, the type of shifts they work means that firefighters are one of the rare jobs where a majority of their days are off days. Typically on call about 1/3 of the time, so Bushie would have 2/3 of the day to just sit around watching sports on TV and probably spending the majority of his time in the fire station doing the same.

Wouldn't he need to be a little more physically fit?

yeah, I'm sure even the flying-the-desk types have to pass some sort of physical tests.  and if fire stations in Okla are anything like they are here, they're a bit cliquish and traffick in conspicuous, traditional masculinity.  Bushie would have a hard time penetrating that culture.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 05:50:36 PM »

Bush might as well apply though. No harm if denied.

he has literally zero chance without a lawyer.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies