Death threats, rape threats pouring into "Shakespeare" companies and theaters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 09:04:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Death threats, rape threats pouring into "Shakespeare" companies and theaters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Death threats, rape threats pouring into "Shakespeare" companies and theaters  (Read 2693 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: June 17, 2017, 10:34:27 AM »

Like to see them try to do something.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 04:41:24 PM »

What a bunch of snowflakes. What about FREE SPEECH?!?!?!

Lord, what fools these [Trumptards] be.
I would have thought you'd approve. Isn't engaging in political activism by disrupting someone else's stage all the rage these days. Surely these people are just engaging in the fine American tradition of engaging in political activism through direct action and civil disobedience, or do you not approve of direct action and civil disobedience?

So does that mean its OK to throw trigger tantrums?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 05:59:14 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2017, 06:01:46 PM by The Gianforte Covfefe »

Trumpists have been disrupting the plays performance. I applaud this.

Of course you do you jackbooted Thug.

Jesus Christ, you are one triggering moment away from wearing going full kristallnacht Ford if you're a trump aren't you?
I fail to see how one woman running on stage and calling the crowd out is comparable to antifa cracking skulls on campuses, but whatever.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hate-crimes-20-percent-2016-fueled-election-campaign-n733306

But keep shouting "muh antifa" to justify the murder and harrassment done by your buddies.

"reformed" my ass

Well, if he thinks protests should be violent now...

Imagine if like 30% of the political ads next year are press beatings, campus beatings, police brutality, theatere violence, and terrorist attacks?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 06:35:40 PM »

Trumpists have been disrupting the plays performance. I applaud this.

Of course you do you jackbooted Thug.

Jesus Christ, you are one triggering moment away from wearing going full kristallnacht Ford if you're a trump aren't you?
I fail to see how one woman running on stage and calling the crowd out is comparable to antifa cracking skulls on campuses, but whatever.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hate-crimes-20-percent-2016-fueled-election-campaign-n733306

But keep shouting "muh antifa" to justify the murder and harrassment done by your buddies.

"reformed" my ass

These highly dubious statistics about a 'wave of hate crime' have already been repeatedly debunked. There is no 'increase in hate crimes' and indeed some of those mentioned the the article, specifically the Jewish center bomb threats, have since been proven to be hoaxes.

Left wing antifa violence on the other hand is a real phenomena.

I see you never back up your posts with actual evidence.

Because everyone hates him because they aint him and want to kill him right?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 06:01:14 AM »
« Edited: June 21, 2017, 06:03:22 AM by The Gianforte Covfefe »

I've had rocks thrown at my windows, Badger. I was also on a bus that was literally freaking rocked by Bernie supporters with the Lt. Governor of Florida on board.

I will point out (again) that you can find people committing violence among any political persuasion. Equating that with a major political party whose own prominent leaders and elected officials regularly preach and practice political violence is comparing apples and rhododendrons.

True, but the fact that unlike just about anybody on this forum I can think of Sanchez experienced it up front. Therefore it is easy for him to miss conflate the impact of each big picture rather than his own personal experience. It's not that strange a psychological affect.

I am guessing he is triggered for legitimate reasons? He has learned irrational fears?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies