Christianity and Homosexuality (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:50:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Christianity and Homosexuality (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Christianity and Homosexuality  (Read 7018 times)
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« on: March 06, 2016, 03:55:29 PM »

Homosexuality may be a sin in the eyes of the Christian God, but to discriminate against them means you're advocating to exclude that group of sinners while supposedly every person is a sinner according to Christian scripture. As things listed as sin is not exactly illegal under American law and that this is a secular nation, I wish Christians would be more loving of gay people.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 10:48:58 AM »

Homosexuality may be a sin in the eyes of the Christian God, but to discriminate against them means you're advocating to exclude that group of sinners while supposedly every person is a sinner according to Christian scripture. As things listed as sin is not exactly illegal under American law and that this is a secular nation, I wish Christians would be more loving of gay people.

Homosexuality is clearly not a sin based on anything in reality. (And I'm not being a smart aleck...acting on it can't possibly be either.)

Don't validate the views of fringe Southrons and other third world countries.

Defining anything homosexual as sinful; the loving couple are sinful, their marriage is sinful, their friends supporting them support sin, their children live in a sinful home, the last kiss before one of them passes away is sinful makes sin so undefinable it really means nothing. All thought, all experience, all empathy must mean nothing or must be dismissed. If people want to dehumanise themselves in pursuit of god there's not much you can do about that

When a baker doesn't want to serve at a gay wedding, my interpretation is they'll serve one group of sinners but not another.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies