Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 10:14:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 173898 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 15, 2014, 01:04:33 AM »

To the government's credit, they have a decent amount of publicly available nutritional guides and whatnot. It's more than enough to start with, even if it's not a tailored nutritional plan. It's just that Bushie isn't interested in reading them, nor is the government doing a particularly good job of promoting/improving the information. Better than nothing, anyway, but only if used.

The website isn't incredibly user friendly, but there's lots of info.

http://www.nutrition.gov/

What influence does that tiny program have in the face of Food Co.'s multibillion dollar advertising budget?  I'd bet Braum's spends more on publicity than government eatings tips.

No disagreement here!

Braum's must already spend quite a bit to place their product in Update. I never even heard of it before this and now I feel like it is a household name.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 03:14:52 AM »

I don't think Bushie can cook anything...not even pasta without assistance. He lives off fast food, frozen dinners and lunchables.

I can cook eggs and bacon quite well.  I can do spaghetti after recalling the steps.  I can fry hamburger patties in the skillet and on a George Foreman.  I could fix homemade pizza after watching my mother make it a lot.  There are things I can cook.  The problem is not whether or not I can or cannot cook, but I don't like cooking for just one person.  That's why I end up getting fast food or eating microwaveable meals.  If I had somebody to eat my food with me, I would be a lot more willing and eager to cook.

Excuse me? What steps are there to cooking spaghetti? You put noodles into boiling water and drain it once they're soft. Dump whatever sauce and spices you like on it and you're done. Cooking spaghetti could not be more simple. If you have trouble with that, then the problem is most definitely that you cannot cook.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies