President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:37:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Trump orders his steak well done with ketchup  (Read 8676 times)
The Arizonan
United States

« on: February 28, 2017, 04:25:39 PM »

I know you probably have sh**tty steak in Arizona...

No, we don't. Most of us are sane about steak.I kind of doubt wolf is an Arizona native, btw. Probably some retiree that decided that Arizona was the perfect state to pollute with his racist trash.

Not to defend the guy, but what do you have against non-natives in Arizona? I was born in Nevada and moved with my family to Phoenix when I was almost thirteen years old.

As for Snowguy, our steak is good enough.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 12:14:34 AM »

It's unfortunate for you that there's no surgical procedure or hormone treatment for improving a person's sense of humor. The latest research suggests that neanderthals were no less intelligent than modern humans, and most of us probably have neanderthal DNA from interbreeding between our subspecies. However, as Grumps points out, they probably were more carnivorous than modern humans and in all likelihood would view ketchup on steak as, at best, an affection.

Neanderthals were actually more intelligent than homo sapiens, but became extinct because the latter used dogs to assist them in hunting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies