I really hope Republicans stop talking about terrorism so terrorism ends. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:12:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  I really hope Republicans stop talking about terrorism so terrorism ends. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I really hope Republicans stop talking about terrorism so terrorism ends.  (Read 622 times)
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« on: August 09, 2016, 03:36:28 PM »

However, all of this would not be happening if Democrats don't stop talking about gun control. They're only putting themselves in trouble by making this a big issue, year after year. Yes, we need background checks, but stop demonizing gun owners and guns, and stop making it a major issue. Let the states handle these issues.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 03:43:44 PM »

I'm just saying, that Democrats need to stop demonizing the Second Amendment. You have to protect yourself. Leave gun owners alone. You only enrage them even more.

I totally agree. We should also stop talking about terrorism because us talking about it is provoking the normally rational terrorists. They would be just regular gun owning Mideastern citizens if we'd stop enraging them.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 03:46:51 PM »

I'm just saying, that Democrats need to stop demonizing the Second Amendment. You have to protect yourself. Leave gun owners alone. You only enrage them even more.

I totally agree. We should also stop talking about terrorism because us talking about it is provoking the normally rational terrorists. They would be just regular gun owning Mideastern citizens if we'd stop enraging them.

We need to talk about terrorism and guns. But to constantly rail against the Second Amendment as some Democrats do, it's asinine.

I'm glad we agree. And the constant talk about terrorism is clearly provoking those peaceful terrorists.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies