Illegal Immigration Fix. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:32:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Illegal Immigration Fix. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Vote
good idea

bad idea

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: Illegal Immigration Fix.  (Read 8013 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: May 03, 2006, 06:49:26 PM »

"Every person/company who EMPLOYS an undocumented worker

--Goes Directly To Jail. It's a FELONY charge, nonwaiverable, no plea bargains. Minimum one year term, no time off for good behavior, NO PAROLE. If the employer has many employees, the time goes up, to a max of ten years. Does not pass go, or collect two hundred dollars.

--The employers are fined $500,000 PER EMPLOYEE. This fine is not waived, ever. You can't pay it? They'll garnish a percentage of your pay for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, if need be. These funds go into a pot to assist returning workers without funds with airfare to get home. Any balance goes to pay down the debt."

Must... resist... libertarian... thoughts... *cries*

- illegals caught working receive 3 months in jail, which allows the INS time to process their deportation paperwork (as well as for his/her family).

What about illegals who have moved in, settled down, and started a family?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 07:05:14 PM »

Must... resist... libertarian... thoughts... *cries*

Excellent... soon, very soon you shall be sacrificing orphans(preferably black, hispanic, or some other oppressed minority) to our Dark God(Ron Paul) and devouring their entrails as you laugh at the misery of the poor. Yes... soon... you won't be able to resist forever... Grin

I thought your Dark God(dess) was Ayn Rand Grin  Are they some sort of Darkness Duopoly?  Even better would be if you made it three people, so there could be a Darkness Triumvirate/Triad/Troika Grin
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 07:46:27 PM »

- illegals caught working receive 3 months in jail, which allows the INS time to process their deportation paperwork (as well as for his/her family).
What about illegals who have moved in, settled down, and started a family?

Key word: ILLEGALS.  They broke the law, remember?  Would you give special treatment to a rapist if he had a nice family and a good job?  The law is the law for everyone.

Roll Eyes

They settled down and started a family.  As in, they have children and perhaps a wife who were born here.  Which means you would be deporting citizens of the United States.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 06:47:47 PM »

So what are criminals, then?  Inanimate objects?  Animals?  Plants?  Does that mean I'm not human?  I've downloaded songs illegally.  And jaywalked.  I suppose that takes away my humanity.  Heck, you've probably committed a crime or two, too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies