Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 11:35:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone IV - Hungover  (Read 119822 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 11, 2016, 09:29:51 PM »

So I was able to email the third-party website I made my donation through, and they'll give me a refund. That should settle everything, if I understand correctly. I'm so relieved.

So yeah, I'm an idiot. I've learned my lesson and from now on I'll be very careful.

While it's illegal for you to donate money, my understanding is that you can volunteer for the campaign if you so desire.  (Not official legal advice, so maybe check this first.)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 04:01:48 PM »

We really need a dedicated "Tender Branson Update" thread, don't we?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 10:13:33 AM »

In all seriousness a thread to help investigate disappearances would be good - I'm slightly worried about people like Californiadreaming, evergreen, and CXSmith as well (although Classic can very easily confirm than Smith is alright)

That's crazy and terrifying, what the hell

If I disappear suddenly please assume I am lying dead in an abandoned warehouse on the docks.

If I ever go two weeks straight without posting here, assume that the trauma of my moderation duties has sent me to an early grave.  I hope you'll all hold a memorial service for me, should this unlikely event ever occur.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 05:38:53 PM »

Well, I'm back.

I'm sorry I didn't let anyone know I'd be away for a while. I'm sure most of you haven't missed me much (and I can't blame you, since objectively I'm mostly a spammer at this point) but some people have been wondering where I'd gone and I'm sorry I left them in the dark. I've been all right, just bummed out by the election just like most of you.

Anyway, the rise of T***p and T***pism (yeah, that's how I'm spelling it now, as long as this person and these values will have any sway on US and world politics - which is to say probably for the rest of my time here) has started changing my political perspective a bit, but describing how would be a bit too complicated and off-topic here. I've also heard scare stories about what this place has become (both on its left and right flanks), but I look forward to continue exchanging thoughts and ideas with all the decent, well-meaning people out here.

See you around. Smiley

Good to see you back.  I think the main remaining holdouts who last posted on Nov. 8th and haven't been back since are Joe Republic and Xahar.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 05:53:33 PM »

Well, I'm back.

I'm sorry I didn't let anyone know I'd be away for a while. I'm sure most of you haven't missed me much (and I can't blame you, since objectively I'm mostly a spammer at this point) but some people have been wondering where I'd gone and I'm sorry I left them in the dark. I've been all right, just bummed out by the election just like most of you.

Anyway, the rise of T***p and T***pism (yeah, that's how I'm spelling it now, as long as this person and these values will have any sway on US and world politics - which is to say probably for the rest of my time here) has started changing my political perspective a bit, but describing how would be a bit too complicated and off-topic here. I've also heard scare stories about what this place has become (both on its left and right flanks), but I look forward to continue exchanging thoughts and ideas with all the decent, well-meaning people out here.

See you around. Smiley

Good to see you back.  I think the main remaining holdouts who last posted on Nov. 8th and haven't been back since are Joe Republic and Xahar.

Also IceSpear, evergreenarbor, and CXSmith

All three of them have posted since the election.  Though, yeah, not recently.  IceSpear for example:

Has IceSpear issued a statement?  Hopefully he's more graceful in being totally wrong than TN Vol, who just moved the goalposts and is sure to remain as annoying as ever.

He hasn't logged on since election night... I hope he's alright

Yeah, I'm fine. I've been doing all my venting in real life to friends, family, and random acquaintances, and have tried to tune out of politics a bit for the time being. I even change the channel when the news is on. Tongue
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 10:23:37 AM »

Well, I'm back.

See you around. Smiley

Oh yeah, I guess I forgot about px.  He hasn't posted since election day either.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 10:26:09 AM »

Also, I've heard Afleitch left but then came back to make a point about disability - has he stuck around since?

He came back again on Christmas just to post this:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=255233.msg5447187#msg5447187

but it looks like he also logged in as recently as yesterday without posting anything.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies