Oh my. PPP is going to show Hovde leading Thompson in WI primary. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:02:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Oh my. PPP is going to show Hovde leading Thompson in WI primary. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Oh my. PPP is going to show Hovde leading Thompson in WI primary.  (Read 7991 times)
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« on: July 09, 2012, 11:02:51 AM »

Christ almighty.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 11:09:27 AM »

Why would people fret over this ppp poll when the far superior pollster Marquette already released a poll recently?

Average it out and Thompson probably still has an MOE lead. Still he cannot afford to let up until all the primary votes are counted. GE is smooth sailing if Thompson's the nominee.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »

I don't think Paul Ryan has endorsed yet. He should come to Tommy's rescue late in the game. The good thing about this poll is that there is a warning and more than enough time to adjust.

The ABT voters are his voters too, he can't do that without seriously depleting home state political capital. Though I'm sure he'll be far from displeased if Thompson wins the primary.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 09:04:13 PM »

PPP poll due out tonight is apparently going to be terrible news for Thompson.  Sad

Oh sh**t. I guess Neumann/Fitzgerald totally deflated? I certainly don't have any faith in Hovde to make this 51, which it would definitely be with Thompson.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 10:50:38 PM »

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been seeing a ton of Neumann ads online.

Which is weird because he can self-finance. Usually people who invest heavily online lack name ID and/or $$$. Neither of which are the case with Neumann.

PPP: Whew. Still winnable for TT, but 22% undecided is kinda high given everyone's name ID.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 11:01:32 PM »

The problem with using Walker is that he gets drawn into this mess, and he's publicly stated he'll be playing referee. And hopefully TT pulls through. Nothing should get in the way of 51.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 01:04:13 PM »

That's a dumb and bigoted gaffe, but Hovde isn't much better on the gaffe front considering he called her a Marxist not that long ago. I trust the guy who won 4 statewide landslides over someone who's never held elected office and someone else who lost twice statewide. Ron Johnson Hovde isn't.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 03:03:08 PM »

That's a dumb and bigoted gaffe, but Hovde isn't much better on the gaffe front considering he called her a Marxist not that long ago. I trust the guy who won 4 statewide landslides over someone who's never held elected office and someone else who lost twice statewide. Ron Johnson Hovde isn't.

Calling Baldwin a Marxist is a bigger gaffe then saying "businesses should fire gay people for being gay"?

I said they're both gaffe-prone. Period.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 02:50:25 PM »

Apparently MLS will go into the field this week. Let's see what they say.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies